Did you know that District 39 encompasses the magnificent Miami-Dade?
There is no place Ana Maria would rather call home or raise two children with her husband than South Florida. For the last two years, she has greatly enjoyed being your Florida State Representative.
Her priority in the Florida State Legislature has been and will always be to represent YOU and the best interests of our community. She is beyond humbled to be the Republican candidate for Florida State Senate District 39 and appreciates you putting your trust in her to be your voice in Tallahassee.
As your State Representative for House District 105, Ana Maria supported record funding for Florida’s public school system, empowered parents to make decisions regarding their children’s education, and championed more affordable and accessible healthcare. She fought hard to keep your taxes low and reduce government regulations on small businesses. If elected, these are the same values that she plans to take to the State Senate!
As a Cuban-American, she understands the grave danger that Socialism poses to our society, and there is absolutely no place for it in America! The Democrats want to take America down the wrong path, and we are counting on you to help me make sure they stay away from Florida.
The race for Senate District 39 is one of the most competitive state races on the ballot, but Ana Maria is confident that with the support of her community she can make sure this seat stays RED.
On the Issues
- Kickstart the local economy by allowing small businesses to operate free of bureaucratic red tape and burdensome regulations.
- Use a data-driven approach to ensure the economy is reopened timely and responsibly.
- Fix the unemployment compensation system.
- Invest in affordable and workforce housing; ensure the Sadowski Trust Fund is fully funded.
- Identify short, medium, and long-term solutions to combat the threat of sea level rise.
- Fight any and all toll increases.
- Stop all efforts to defund the police.
- Invest in community policing efforts.
- Support local government’s efforts to expand the adoption of body cameras.
- Invest in free market solutions that increase access to high-quality, affordable healthcare.
- Expand access to tele-health options for our most vulnerable.
- Reduce the cost of prescription drugs.